Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TASHU LEFT

Tashu left this morning. We dropped her to the airport and stayed with her till she went to passport control. Hate the damn feeling that creeps up. She did everything to make the parting funny, asking for kisses on either cheek, not remembering where the passport was, and laughing her fake laugh. I wish we didnt know each other so well beacuse Vee and me saw through it immediately.

Vee and me had a quiet walk back, no words exchanged [which is very unusual] and we didnt even walk together. One of us was always in front of the other. We did not want the other to see that we were hurting. Then he dropped me back to work and the drive was quiet too. I guess we both need our time to come to terms with her leaving. The room is deserted and there is no high pitch voice calling you. Its depressing going home. More for Vee than me. I guess this weekend will be the worst for him.

The 3 of us formed a "pair". And a good one too. The past four years have been so much fun. We always team up. Its either Vee and me or Tashu and me vs the other. They had this beauty and the beast pillow covers [No guesses for who bought that] and trust me it was like that at home. Vee with his temper and Tashu with her tantrums took turns at being the beast. But for majority of the time both were beauties. I depend on both so much, its difficult to not have them together with me. Even if I dont see them everyday its important just to know that they are there.

Jan 21st 2009 - Tashu flew away.

No comments: