Monday, January 12, 2009

[Man U] 3 - [Chelsea] 0



Q: What happens when an Unstoppable Force meets an Immovable Object.
A: The Unstoppable Force Stops

Man U has a great home record and Chelsea are amazing away. But they were no match for what Alex Ferguson threw their way. I know my team prediction went wrong and Man U scored 2 goals more than I expected but the result was spot on. Man U just had one trick too many up their sleeve for the Blues. The corner, off which Ronaldo scored and the goal was disallowed was simply brilliant as was the set up by Vidic that helped Berbatov score.

I say these guys take the title this year too with the kind of football they playing. I just hope playing in so many tournaments does not rob them of key players through injuries or suspensions.

No comments: