Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paul Punches

Perri and me were sharing Knock Knock jokes. I came up with a new one.
M = me, P - = Perri

M: KNOCK KNOCK
P - Who's there?
M: MARK
P - Mark Who?
M: [I spat on her and said] Mark Spitz!

for those of you who did not get it Mark Spitz was an American swimmer who won 7 golds at the Munich Olympics.

So Perri decided to get back at me

P - KNOCK KNOCK
M: Who's there?
P - PAUL
M: Paul Who?
P - [she started punching me and said] Paul Punches
M: Who the hell is Paul Punches?
P - I don't know. It was just like your Mark Spitz.
M: Hello! Mark Spitz is a real person.
P - Oops! [with a very embarrassed face]

2 comments:

Perrin said...

That was my funniest (read red face) moment :)

The Think Tank [TTT] aka Melwyn Abraham said...

I don't think so. I can remember of many greater ones