Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Tales 08 - Biblical Frauds

To keep the games relevant to all, this time I included a Bible quiz. Given the number of religious extremists we have in the family I was expecting a 20/20 for all three teams. Its then when I realized how competitive we are as a family and as individuals. People were even cheating on a Bible Quiz. I mean come on, do you have to cheat on a bible quiz. Does that not just defeat the whole purpose of it? Tsk, tsk.


Anyways surprisingly the one question that stumped most was


How many wise men does the Bible say came to visit Jesus?

The correct answer to that question is It doesn't say, there is no indication of how many wise men visited Jesus, except that there were at least two because the word 'magi' is plural.


I would have gotten bashed up if I was doing this alone but since Fr. Joe was there to refute all other claims I could stand my ground. Otherwise I would have been the Late Melwyn Abraham today. :-)

No comments: