Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Diary - Think Different?

Sunday, February 6, 2005

I got spoiled milk from a pampered cow
And virgin wool from an ugly sheep
Nitrogen, hydrogen and dioxide from the fart
Met shallow people in waters deep.

Why is aibohphobia the fear of palindromes?
And the honest politician the mythical creature?
Why is hindsight the perfect science?
And people with troubled past’s good preachers?

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.
A tax is a fine for doing well
Passion always feels like heaven
And the after effects like hell

Who measured the speed of light?
To say it travels faster than sound
Is that why people appear bright
Till you hear them speak profound?

I wish the buck would stop here
I could sure use many or a few
I always go the extra mile at work
Makes the boss look like an incompetent true

I do a good job, go the distance and work hard,
That I may get a job with a better company someday,
I always smile in the face of adversity
Because I will have a scapegoat who will pay

No comments: