Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Diary - Love at First Sight

Saturday, December 4, 2004

Hey,


I fell in love all over again yesterday. The gals name is Kresha. She is an angel. We met at a beach party yesterday. It was her bday. Her dad is a friend of my uncle. Talk about love at first sight. We became close in no time. Obviously initially there was a little shyness. In 15 min all the shyness was gone. We spoke like we knew each other for ages. And she is a big chatter box. We walked on the beach. I pushed her into the water. She was a little upset cos she didn’t have spare clothes. But she came around. She has lovely hair. And she sings well. Loves pizzas. Ask her what’s her plan for the day? - “I’m freaking out". So by the end of the day we were spending most of the time with each other.


I had thought I was incapable of falling in love again. And there it was happening! And I didn’t want to stop it. Her parents didn’t mind either. In fact they were happy. So we made plans for the next weekend. She said she’ll carry her swimming costume. And well watch movies and eat pizzas. So many emotions were brought to the fore. This angel had me wrapped round her little finger. I was trying to write in her big bday card a message but I had a writers block. I wanted my message to be the best but nothing I came up with seemed good enough. So finally my uncle wrote the message. She kissed me and I showered her with 100s of kisses. I recorded her voice singing “har ghadi badal rahi hain” on my uncle’s mobile .Towards the end of the day she wanted me to carry her, which I did. As the time to leave came close by I was not sad but happy that I met her and am looking forward to meet her again. She brings laughter into this life.


Yesterday she turned 4.


Suddenly I am craving to be a father. You know the thought of being a parent is scary. But for me the thought not being one is even scarier. I know I may never be one. Maybe that’s what making me crave for it even more. I wanted to be a father yesterday. And the thought occupied my mind all night. What a feeling. Her mom said “usually u don’t find youth like you so taken up with children”. Untrue! I’ve wanted to be a father ever since I started taking care of my baby brother.


No comments: