Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Diary - Roomie falls in love


Saturday, February 5, 2005

Ahem. Let’s hear from the other side. So I had a couple of friends staying over at my place over the weekend. Girls. Went partying. Ate. Drank. Watched TV. Slept. My roommate fell in love with one of them at first sight. Wow. Got me thinking why do men like love at first sight? And all I could come up with was that it saves them a lot of time. Men. Men. Men.

At the party my roommate showed he's planning for the future? He bought two cases of beer instead of one. He says you never know when it will come in handy. I do know. And so does everyone else. Dancing in this part of the world is very different from back home. And so are the clothes women wear. So that’s why men find it difficult to make eye contact? Because cleavage doesn’t have eyes. Not that he minded it. So he spent all his time with them at home watching those silly soap operas with the girls just to show them he is like them. Made me think. I can you tell soap operas are fictional. How? In real life, men aren't affectionate out of bed. True isn’t it? Not that I would know but I’m guessing from talking to so many women.

Was so tired after coming back that we all hit the sack immediately. Couldn’t sleep a wink. Then I realised why black widow spiders kill their males after mating? To stop the snoring before it starts. Damn it. I know I snore but not like my roomie. It’s 1200 watts of pulsating sound.

Well Mr love at first sight tells me he is thinking of dating miss I saw you for the first time. Well he knows things will never work out between them in the long run but nonetheless. What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving. Just for kicks.

And as we approach the conclusion of this rare gyan I’m giving I will let you unto more gyan. What is the thinnest book in the world? What Men Know About Women.

No comments: