Monday, October 27, 2008

Dubai's Best Food




Being a total foodie, I am always on the lookout for places with great ambiance, super food and good service. I found one place that has all the necessary ingredients and is one of the best restaurants that you will ever go to in your lifetime.

Zen is the name. The setting is beautiful and I just wish that I knew more women who I could take out for a date to Zen. You can place your order and whisk your date off for a boat ride and whisper sweet nothing into her ear. It’s a family place too, simply carry along Pictionary or Taboo and you have the privacy to play the games and make as much as noise as you wish.

But the seller for Zen is the food. It’s simply amazing, and it’s not just an off the menu kind of place. Nicky [he owns the place and is a total sweetheart] will come personally and suggest, and take down your choice and make it to suit your taste. I can go on and on but you got to experience it yourself to know what I am talking about. He has won the second place at the Thai food festival if I am correct but do not go by that, simply visit Zen.

No comments: