Monday, July 13, 2009

Updates

Swamped with work, presentations, procedure manuals, costing, etc etc. looking forward to my mid week soccer game and then a fun weekend. Last weekend it was fun meeting Susie for dinner and giving her gyaan on the places to visit in Turkey when she heads there next weekend. Have fun Susie.

Football fridaze are now more fun because of a smaller group and closer friends. Its less competitive, more fun and it’s a better surface. A close ally’s birthday is coming up and she has not yet told me what she wants a birthday gift. WOMEN!

Reading Olivers Story by Erich Segal and its about this guy who loses the love of his life and walks around like a zombie etc etc. Just cannot seem to relate to the character because I am one who always bounces back strong and happier. Your happiness should always come from within you and not from out and that makes you a happier person always.

I want to take a trip with family somewhere when they approve my leave and I can get my mind of all the pending things at work.

No comments: