Monday, July 13, 2009

Facebook Realizations - 5 no longer


I did a couple of these Facebook quiz’s on how well do you know… and the results were disastrous. The worst part is it was for my lil cousins. Just made me realized that I have not been spending enough time with them and there is so much about them I do not know. They have grown up and I still remember them as my little cousins.

Questions like how old was I when I went out on my first date and how many boyfriends did I have so far made me uneasy for some reason and that’s when I realized that my lil sisters are not 5 years old anymore. They are grown up teenagers and they are leading normal teenage lives. I didn’t know how many times they had travelled abroad and that KFC seemed more important than spending time with family.

I always thought that I probably was reasonably close to them and this has been an eye opener. I promise myself that I shall take more time out on my next trip home to spend some more time with them.

[And to think I thought their favorite childhood game was – Doctor Doctor help us…]

No comments: