Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Compilations - Dubai Life

Letters to family in 2004

I don’t want to be a celebrity. I cannot work hard all my life to become a well known face and then wear dark glasses to avoid being recognized. I like me the way I am. I am not going to be the most downloaded face ever. Heck I’m no good at computers. It beat me at chess. But it was no match for me at kick boxing. Though I am paying the damages caused.

I lent some money to my ex gf. Never seen her ever since. It was a worthy investment. Grow up you say when you read this. Well - I’m not an adult as yet. I’m still growing. When i stop growing at both ends and grow in the middle is when I’ll be an adult. I attended mass last week with my uncle. The sermon was about Adam and Eve. My uncle noticed me feeling his ribs. He asked me what I was doing. I said, "I counted these ribs 3 times now. I think I'm having a wife."

I did some shopping for my friends. All girls. Now I stopped laughing at women’s clothes. Now i know any man who laughs at women's clothes has never paid the bill for them. Money never seemed so valuable before. Have you noticed that anything you lose automatically doubles in value?

Speaking of values I said a prayer yesterday. "Lord, I wish you would make it rain - not so much for me, I've seen it - but for my 7-year-old cousin here.[In Dubai it does not rain too often]."

No comments: