Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Met A Girl

This one is for you Kiddo...

I met a girl who loves the moon [werewolf tendencies anyone?]
I met a girl who loves too soon
I met a girl who laughs and weeps
All in one moment, she rocks, she sweeps

I met a girl like a lil doll [if you have seen her you know…]
I met a girl who sweet n small
I met a girl who was 5’3
Who just lets me be ‘me’[love that bout her]

I met a girl with lovely hair
I met a girl at whom I stare [she always up to something]
I met a girl who smells real nice
Her mood swings r her only vice [and oh boy! do they swing?]

I met a girl who has bad cramps
I met a girls who storms at stamps
I met a girl lucky as can be
What the heck! I didn’t meet her - she met ME [she gonna kill me for this line]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who Mel???
-Deepali

The Think Tank [TTT] aka Melwyn Abraham said...

there is a reason i have not put up her name now aint it?