Thursday, February 19, 2009

Russian Roulette knocks out Oh Bammer

E Dementieva (RUS) vs S Bammer (AUT)
Dubai Open

Elena is a year younger to me, taller than me, is right handed and most importantly she is single [Unless I have not been updated]. She has long, slender, tanned and well toned legs that seem never ending.

Sybille is about the same age and a mum of a seven year old [she doesn’t look like one] and probably one of the only mums around is fit as a fiddle.

No prizes for guessing who I was looking at and yet I did pay attention to the match and surprised myself. Max who is a yoga instructor and into body building gave us a logical explanation on why Elena’s legs were one of the greatest ones around because of the tone and stuff. That gave me all the more reason to stare at them. The match ended in a straight sets victory to Elena but not before both the women displayed some skills to keep us entertained.

Max who was supposed to leave at 10 waited till 10.30 because he wanted to know what Elena sounded like when she spoke and our friend Duane who was covering the event was invited to the players after party and that left us abusing him and envying him for the fun he has at work. Imagine having a job where you have to watch these women play, interview them, photograph them and then attend parties with them. And why on earth do married guys get such jobs when there are single, handsome and charming blokes like me out there.

At times I feel there is no justice in the world.

No comments: