Sunday, February 22, 2009

Goan Shatabdi Express





On Thursday I met Shamona – The Goan Shatabdi Express.

Vee got her home as they were going for a barbecue. The conversation or monologue went something like this.

Shatabdi Express: Hey you went skydiving na? How was it?

Me: [before I can even open my mouth the next question was through]

Shatabdi Express: It must have been awesome na? Sharon was also there with you na? She must have loved it. Did you know she had an accident?

Me: [I was wondering if I should even try to stop this train.]

Shatabdi Express: It was at the Gulf News Fun Drive. I am surprised that Vee also did not know about it. Oh did you know that Vee is also going sky diving next month?

Me: [I simply smiled]

Vee: Arrey let him answer na. You only are answering all the questions you asked.

I just went back to my room and laughed and laughed. If I ever were to look for a partner during college fests for “Jam” or Nonstop Nonsense” it would defiantly be her. Her and me together no one can beat us. [Actually I wonder if I will even get a chance to speak.]

No comments: